jer: nan says, tell her we like her.
funny story: I never call jer “jer” in real life, it’s just the easiest thing to write.
- went to work and kicked ass
- came home and ate a quesadilla (from work)
- jer came home with a huge cup of peppermint mocha from starbucks
- showered, used tea tree + peppermint oil shampoo to help some of the damage from blow drying my hair the past few weeks
- (it smells so good)
- going to: reading a little for class, work on my writing portfolio to submit for the fiction class next semester, start a new playlist
hi I’ll be really happy when work calms down and I can just work a normal 25ish hours instead of ~40+ and this is a rant about that.
avoiding outside human interaction
- order food online
- (put down jer’s # for the confirmation call)
- perfectly time taking a shower so I don’t have to answer the door
according to Jer last night I was having intense dreams/nightmares where I was running or something and when he tried to wake me up I full body flinched away from him. and apparently it happened multiple times and I don’t remember any of it? I remember getting up to pee but thats all, I was tired this morning though. logging this for future reference.
gross kind of funny menses joke/conversation