my friend went to the aquarium in quebec for french class immersion and she has all of these beautiful photos of sea life and they are great. I’ve always wanted to go to an aquarium and take a bunch of pictures! Her and I might go to the one in boston sometime to do just that.
- I’m not getting on tumblr as much bc I’m still in the process of moving in / haley and jer’s bdays are this week / I want to read and write more during the week before I start my new job.
- (but I’ll read through my dash so I can to keep up with all of you)
- haley’s bday is on sunday, come out to the bars in downtown!
- also I will be liveblogging that night… or I might get instagram and just use that so I don’t clog up everybody’s dashboard
- once I finish the wind-up bird, I’ll put up a post with my favorite quotes
can you tell me about the apps that put multiple pictures into one and different editing apps that I can use? or does instagram have editing stuff on it??
- training for new job starts may 29th
- last official day at pizza shop june 2nd
- but working a small shift june 8th as a favor bc of hs graduation
Everything about this photoset is so cute! And her clothes are so on point!
Just Like You - Adele & The Cure
my two weeks is in, I more than just survived today— lets call it a win.
from earlier today: mini photo-tour of my apartment
Here’s a tour of the apartment, in process of moving in.
All A’s and B’s for the semester— the first time in recent memory!!!!!
selfies for selfies sake, featuring smiles